Welcome to Quicktraff.
If You would Like to Guest Post you are warmly welcome.
Before you submit your Content you may read the below guidlines:
1) Choose a topic that will fit our audience
Generally speaking, Quicktraff is a multi-niche blog that Publishes best Viral Content and Videos. It also shares content on Entertainment, Technology, Blogging tips, Sports and other niches.
We are always looking for new and unique content for Us. Please, send it to us.
2) Be Creative
Good writing is simple writing. Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet. You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs)
3) Word count & Formatting
Practically, our content is usually about 300 or more words long so make sure your content is not less than 900 words.
- Send us your posts as clean HTML/DOC documents.
- Divide your post into short, easy-to-skim paragraphs.
- Use subheadings for each meaningful point and mark them with h2 tags.
- Emphasize your main points by making them bold.
- End your post with a powerful conclusion and an open question to engage readers and encourage comments.
- Attach images and/or Youtube videos related to the content.
You can promote your website and social profiles in the author’s byline or in article content – we allow only one backlinks in there. We do welcome links to other sources in the body as long as they are not promotional only.
5) Write for us again
Keep in mind that writing for Quicktraff.com is an ongoing opportunity. If your post got accepted once, you’re welcome to write for us again and if you continue to write you may join our team of contributors and later on become a Quicktraff.com full-time author.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to Quicktraff then please send the following:
- A short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide one links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website or social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what one links you think are most important to you.
- We ask that you set up a gravatar account using your email address so we have access to a current profile picture for your author bio – http://en.gravatar.com(Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account, not the profile link.) Please do this before submitting your article.
- Completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc.
Thank you and we look forward to publishing the best content online!